As this is my first blog and being a mother of two beautiful kids, I would like to share some thoughts of mine about parenting.
Being a parents it’s our duty to be kid’s first teacher and should remain their best teacher throughout life.
I still remember the day when I hear the news that I am going to be mother soon , just can express in words how happy I was with the news. And the day arrived when I was blessed with two angels Jahnvi & Praveer
Now Jahnvi is 11 years old & Praveer is 6 years old. And still there is so much to teach them. But it feel good when my daughter is my friend too and share her secrets with me like a friend , now waiting my son to be my friend soon.
Here I am sharing some tips which I do with with kids in my daily life.
* I feel being a parent means we need to teach our kids about the moral of the society
* Give them enough time to play everyday.
* Instead of telling them what things not to do , try to teach and show them what they should do.
* Always appreciate their efforts when they do something good.
* Learn to know how they feel , and want to express to u
* Try to eat dinner as a family everyday
* Read to your child everyday
* Home environment can even affect a child’s brain development , so always try to create good environment at home.
* Give them enough time to play everyday
* Show them how to respect elders & live youngers
* Teach them the value of money
* Before allowing them to use internet , always keep an eye on them.
* Don’t get rude or angry on small things , otherwise they will stop sharing their secrets with you.
* Never disagree about discipline in front of children
* Never misbehave with your partner in front of kids , that will leave a bad impact on then
* Make them understand nicely , if they are doing something wrong .
* It’s necessary they should know about the bad and good touch and it’s our duty to let then know about it.
* Trained them to do their work by themselves , so that they can be self dependent.
* Self defense is what we have to teach our kids.
* And how can I forget this ‘Sharing Is Caring’ they should know the importance of sharing in their life.
* And atlast but not the least ‘Hugs’ is what play an important role . Never miss to hug them when they are going somewhere & the time when they come back.
Just with our little efforts we can try to be their best parents and friend too.