Some are the happiest when it pours outside. The smell of wet soil and fresh grass is just refreshing. While some others absolutely hate rain for the dirty puddles and not getting to step outside the entire day. I fall into the latter category of people. You can love rain or hate rain, but nobody can escape the great Indian monsoons.
Every season comes with its set of trending hair colors – temporary hair colors, permanent hair colors, semi permanent hair colors and more. Same goes for the terrific monsoons, too. If you’re the happiest when it pours outside, hair colors can add to your cheerful mood, while if rain makes you gloomy, you can lean on hair coloring to jazz up the day!
On that note, I got my hands on a new 1 wash temporary hair color makeup by Anveya Colorisma. These hair colors that come in super convenient to carry tubes. These bleach and ammonia free hair colors can be applied at home and the best part? You do not need anybody’s help to create the hair color looks you want to. If you’re looking for temporary hair colors, you must not miss out on Colorisma hair colors!
So, in this blog I decided to dive into the hottest and best hair colours you can sport in the monsoons. I’ve also got some tricks up my sleeve to make your hair look lively as ever during the season.
10 hair colour ideas to make the monsoon season count!
These hair colours are definitely going to add a colourful and cheery vibe to your monsoon looks this year! I can’t wait for you to get inspired and go crazy switching your natural hair colour for a funky blue or out of the world pink!
- Golden Balayage
Go for this brilliant golden balayage on your brown hair to give off a beautiful, sunny vibe!
- Chocolate Truffle
This pretty chocolate truffle shade is never out of style- not even in the monsoon!
- Blonde with dark roots
Wheat blonde hair with shadowed roots create a brilliantly bright vibe- enough to lift everyone’s spirits!
Strawberry Blonde hair colour
This adorable strawberry blonde shade gives a fine cheery vibe! So tempting!
- Chestnut Brown
Chestnut Brown hair colour is as bubbly as it is beautiful! Add caramel highlights to give off an even more stylish vibe!
- Ash Brown
This cool shade of ash brown – highlights, lowlights or even a global hair colour, will make you look as pleasant as ever!
- Ombre hair colour in Balayage
Bring out your jovial side with this warm ombre balayage!
- Rainbow Hairdo
Want to go for something bolder? Pick this rainbow hairdo! Not everybody can pull this look, which makes it all the more special.
Pastels are as pretty as they are confident. Go for mint green or pale turquoise for this monsoon season! If you’re looking for a style which balances the bold and subtle vibe in one look, try a pastel rainbow!
- Black Cherry Red
This black cherry red hair colour will, no doubt, add a glamorous touch to your look!
Now that we’ve discussed all the beautiful hair colours to flaunt in the monsoon season, let’s quickly go through some colored hair tips to make your hair look more beautiful in the monsoon!
5 Coloured Hair Tips for the Monsoon
Here’re a few tips you can follow when colouring your hair using a permanent or temporary hair colour – from the categories of hair colours for men and hair colours for women, during the monsoon season.
- Use colour-protecting shampoo and conditioner. Going out during monsoon with permanently coloured hair can make your hair colour bleed out and look faded. Therefore, to keep your hair fresh and bright, use colour-protecting shampoos and conditioners! In the case of temporary hair colours, my suggestion is to not directly step outside when it’s raining heavily.
- Colour your hair bright. Choosing a bright temporary hair colour – blue hair colour, purple hair colour, red hair colour, burgundy hair colour and more, for your hair in this monsoon season will add a fun vibe and make your hair look even prettier!
- Condition your hair thoroughly! Monsoon rains will make your hair dry and dull. So, you must condition your hair regularly and keep it fresh! Apart from this, you should also put on hair masks to nourish your permanently coloured hair.
- Oil your hair regularly! It is super necessary to regularly oil your hair in the monsoon if you want to get rid of the damage caused by the monsoon rains and keep your hair colour fresh, always. Always remember, you should not compromise on your regular hair care routine ever especially when you’re using many products.
- Go for hair spas. This is important if you want to keep your hair healthy, fresh, and beautiful. Once in a while, go for a hair spa, as it will keep your tresses soft, silky and make up for the damage the season brings in.
Be it any season, having fun with hair colours is a must! Now that you know all about the hair colour styles and tips to maintain the gorgeousness of your hair, aren’t you excited to try all of it? I sure hope so!